Archives Access Policy, Fall 2021
For Whitman Students, Faculty and Staff:
- In-person research visits are available between the hours of 9am-noon and 1-4pm, Monday through Friday. Appointments are encouraged but not required. Email [email protected] to make an appointment or with questions.
- Masks are required while using the Archives.
- Hand sanitizer may be used, but hands must be completely dry before handling archival materials or books.
- Pencils, paper, phones, and computers are allowed in the Archives.
- Food, beverages, bags, pens and all other items must be stored while in the Archives.
For non-Whitman researchers:
- Penrose Library is not currently open to the public. Please refer to our website for any changes to this policy.